to return or not to return? your opinions, please!

mkdallas

O.G.
Feb 22, 2007
Ladies, I have a dilemma. Last month, I bought an MJ bag from NM online called the Melinda hobo. To complicate matters, I got an incredibly good deal on it, thanks to a booboo on the NM website, where it was listed for one day at $795 instead of the real list price of $1095. It's a gorgeous bag and I have already paid $200 on my CC bill towards it. But no one ever posts about this purse on here and I never see anyone carrying one IRL. My friends think it's cute, but why does no one on these boards ever mention it? Should I return (knowing that saving some $$ is always a good thing), or keep, since I got a great deal on what I think is a really pretty purse? Here's the link to view:
http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/c...t000141cat000149cat000226cat6920731cat5010737

If you love it then keep it. Its not the last MJ bag you are going to buy and it can be the "interesting" or "different" bag in your collection. The one no one else has!

I say keep it! It sounds like you love it! gooddog is right, there are so many MJ bags out there, that everyone has one that is obscure in their collection! I think it's gorgeous!!

I love that bag! If I knew it was on sale I may have scored one myself! LOL.

You should keep it if you really like it and can use it a lot.

I would keep the bag. The bag is beautiful, and plus, it's a good thing when not everyone in the world has the same bag as you-it makes you unique. Although if I got that great of a deal on it, I might have had to buy one too!

Thanks for the positive feedback. I've been leaning towards keeping it, but after seeing NO ONE post about this style since it came out (except me, LOL!), I was starting to doubt my own judgement.