To keep or to sell...too many black small bags!!!!

lms910

Aug 12, 2014
Ok guys, after my European adventures I came home and found a Gucci Disco in black on major sale and of course ordered it. Then I went to my Houston Chanel store and scored THIS.

IMG_1469297873.523035.jpg

Small rect mini lambskin LGHW! I actually owned this bag last fall and sold it (REGRETS) so now she's back. Also I just purchased an amazing WOC with silver CCs in Barcelona that is staying (see pic below). Problem is I HAVE TOO MANY SMALL BLACK BAGS.

IMG_1469297941.141162.jpg

These dont even include a Gucci patent clutch, Chanel 225 reissue and m/l flap all in black. So - what to sell? My gut says sell the classic lambskin WOC and the Chloe small Marcie. I do own a rose beige Gucci disco as well so Im wondering if I need two discos? Do I need two WOCs?? They are different but both black and silver lamb. Ahhh help!!

I would sell the classic WOC (your mini has the same specs) and the marcie (I don't think it is special enough IMO). The disco is practical of course but you need to decide if you really need 2 discos.

I'm probably not going to be of any help here, but IMO, if you don't need the money and use all of the bags, I would just keep them all!:biggrin: While all black, they can all be used in different settings (evening vs shopping/ formal vs casual etc). That being said, If I had to get rid of two, I would also get rid of the classic WOC and Marcie. In the end, it depends on which ones you use the most and get the most enjoyment out of.
Gorgeous collection and good luck with your decision!

Do you need to sell? If not, I wouldn't [emoji12], great help isn't it?

Maybe the only one I might sell, if it were my bags, is the Cloe one. They (Chloe bags) seem to be less classic and while in demand now, probably not in demand in say 5-10 years (imo). So if you think you don't need that one, you could sell it now to get better resale value.

Honestly, I'd keep all of them. I'm the type of person to buy the same style in multiple colors if I love it. If funds aren't an issue I'd keep all of them. If you must get rid of one, I'd sell the Chloe.

I am a lover of black bags but I agree you can get rid of a couple of these and like your instincts. I would immediately get rid of the Chloe. It's meh and I think it will date. I would also get rid of this WOC as your mini is stunning and covers that look / use.

Great score on the mini BTW! :tup:

Reactions: krawford
Here is how I see them (for what it's worth). The Chloe and Gucci are more casual to me so I'd keep one and let the other go. You seem to have decided on letting go of the Chloe so hopefully that helps. Between all of your Chanel, I would definitely not let go of your mini...such a versatile and beautiful bag. I am personally not a fan of big logos so I'd let go of the one with silver CCs. Good luck!