To Keep or Not to Keep

Feb 9, 2006
So I've had the medium horsebit hobo sitting in my closet for about 2 or 3 months now brand new which I got at a steal for only $630 at the Gucci outlet. I guess in the back of my mind I'm really wanting the larger size but honestly I don't think I'll be able to snag the larger size on sale. So the question is should I keep the medium hobo or just wait it out and maybe one day I'll get the large hobo?

I would take it out of the closet and try using it. If then you still don't have the special bond I would sell it. Better to sell it then sit in your closet forever.

Oh by the way what color is it?

The thing is I don't want to use it if I'm not gonna end up keeping it. I would take it out of the closet sometimes put my stuff in it look at the mirror with me holding it and back it goes in the closet and I think it's such a good deal I should keep it BUT then I think I want the larger size so I dunno. It's the cognac leather.

definitely sell. you can sell for profit now since you bought it for cheap and use that money to buy something you loveeeeeeee