To keep or not to keep?

May 13, 2007
Found this beauty off FP in very good condition but I’m debating if I should return it. It doesn’t have a shoulder strap, which I prefer, but I would only use this during special occasions. Got it for $300 so it’s a steal! Should I keep or return and wait for something with a strap? Been eyeing other bags that are wayyyy more than this that have a strap but the price isn’t too great as what I got this clutch for.

Thanks for your two cents all!

09AB5947-001E-4532-8206-BF9F78D3197F.jpeg

4A7DDB1F-D983-4FDC-879D-B39BADEBF68E.jpeg

This clutch is vintage before YsL changed its logo. Do you feel that you would like to have a clutch in your collection? Do you have buyers remorse after seeing the bag in person? If you do, return the bag and save for something you really want.

If you are set on having a chain, I would recommend looking at the monogram envelope clutch that’s about $725 or maybe an uptown clutch and adding the chain. It’s a fraction of the cost of a WOC.

Hope this helps.

This clutch is vintage before YsL changed its logo. Do you feel that you would like to have a clutch in your collection? Do you have buyers remorse after seeing the bag in person? If you do, return the bag and save for something you really want.

If you are set on having a chain, I would recommend looking at the monogram envelope clutch that’s about $725 or maybe an uptown clutch and adding the chain. It’s a fraction of the cost of a WOC.

Hope this helps.

yes, help alot! Thanks! I’ve got sometime so I’ll sit on it for a bit. I had the envelope but sold it last as I wasn’t feeling it as much:frown: first world problems lol