To keep or not to keep, that is the question

Am I really bad with color coordination? I think dark denim jeans will go very well with the gold/whisky/tan shoes, especially if you wear a scarf that contains some of the same colors. A similar color handbag will be even better. Ditto for a black dress. Defintely, the gold/whisky/tan colors will liven up your dark color outfits.

The shoes are so orange-y though, that I thought they might not go. I know regular tan/gold shoes would. And I don't wear dresses so a black dress would be out.

I'm so not the fashion girl. I read all the magazines and love to think about dressing like that, but I never do. Maybe I just need to practice. *L*

When I was working I found that heel was alright all day, but then I spent most of the day sitting at a desk, so it wasn't a big deal. I don't know if I'd wear them if I had to be on my feet all day.

I'm not sure if I'm keeping them or not. It's my first pair of shoes so I really want to love them, but I'm still on the fence. *shakes head* It's kind of silly to be wishy-washy about them for this long.

Okay ladies, once again I need your help.

I bought my first pair of Coach shoes during the last PCE. They're the Havanah pumps in the new catalogue, in natural. I thought they were so gorgeous in the picture, but when I got them in the mail the color seemed really orange-y to me. I don't have a full length mirror so I had to bend over and try to take pictures of them on my feet, so the angles are a little odd. *L*

I'd like your opinions on whether or not I should keep them, and if they look alright against my pasty legs and what not. I just don't know if that color will go with much clothing-wise either. I don't wear skirts or dresses (though I'd like to someday) so it's mainly pants for me.

DSCF4329.jpg

DSCF4331.jpg

DSCF4332.jpg

i'd say keep them, looks good on your feet.:tup::tup::graucho::smile: