To keep my LV or not to keep it?

Roo

O.G.
Apr 28, 2006
Last month I was in Paris and I bought a Damier Salsa in the large size. I decided to buy one because I saw women all over Paris with them. I got it home and now I am not so sure I like it. I've tried it on a bunch of times and I'm not sure I like the flap, I am more used to bags that are open on the top. Maybe I feel like that because it's spring and the bag is dark? I am not a big fan of the monogram canvas but I am wondering if maybe I should have gone with one of those instead...?

I am not sure I can return this to LV now that I am back in the states... what to do, what to do... :wacko:

Should I keep it and see if this is just a weird stage?? :cry:

I love damier and I love the salsa. Did you purchase it only because you saw it on others or you really like it?

If you like it keep it fall will be here before you know it and when the bad weather arrives you may be glad the bag isn't always open.

If you "know" you won't use it then exchange or sell.

Its now out of stock at elux. I will go to LV and look. Its alot of money spent to have doubt. Get rid of it. I say purchase the one you love or wait until one comes out that makes you so happy you can't put it down!

I was also wrong about the name. There are two musette bags. The one I bought is the larger one that measures 12 x14

Edit: It looks like it is in stock at exlux- not sure why my link does not work?

Roo said:
I was also wrong about the name. There are two salsa bags. The smaller one is the musette. The one I bought is the larger one that measures 12 x14 (that is the one that is out of stock at elux)

I don't know. Went to lv and picked salsa I think this ^^ is it.
I love the musette! I find these bags are sleek. But flaps aren't for everyone.

According to the LV site it is simply the MUSETTE

I believe the salsa is the smaller version.

Thank you all for your patience. I've the peri-menopausal brain today. :love:

You ladies made me brave- I called LV in Seattle and they said they can probably exchange it for me- to bring it in.

But the question is... WHAT TO BUY???? :lol: