To die for shades!!

I have the 651-B's & I love them!! they fit wonderfully & feel so light. Make sure that yours have the Bulgari engraved in the left lens & check the right arm for a raised serial #. I'm not sur how they are able to sell them for $160 under retail I heard frommy SA that they do not wholesale & rarely go % sale. In fact Bulgari had never lowered prices in the whole time she had worked there.
They are beautiful glasses & I'm sure you will LOVE them, just make sure they have the engraved name & raised invisible serial #. Enjoy & congrats:yes:

taco said:
I have the 651-B's & I love them!! they fit wonderfully & feel so light. Make sure that yours have the Bulgari engraved in the left lens & check the right arm for a raised serial #. I'm not sur how they are able to sell them for $160 under retail I heard frommy SA that they do not wholesale & rarely go % sale. In fact Bulgari had never lowered prices in the whole time she had worked there.
They are beautiful glasses & I'm sure you will LOVE them, just make sure they have the engraved name & raised invisible serial #. Enjoy & congrats:yes:
oooo! Thanks!! I love those too!

chag said:
Oh!! That's awful!! Did you try on the square ones?? Like this?? They are smaller I believe and cheaper too!
nope , I haven't seen those ....they look nice too .
I guess I'll stay stick with my Tom Ford and Ray Ban for this summer

Let me just put on my crown :devil: heheheee awful is more like it LOL!! I bought something last night that is going to be great with these glasses :heart:... Ta Daaaa

Attachments

• f3_12.JPG
    f3_12.JPG
    47 KB · Views: 15
I am ever so jealous, I'll keep my eye out for you on the highways. I can spot a great Alma from 4 car lengths. Even if it's tossed in the backseat or partially obsured by a jacket. And the gorgeous glasses blinging in the sunlight will be a dead giveaway!
Lucky you, the bag & shades are wonderful.