To collect or not to collect Miroir??? HELP!

Feb 21, 2006
So I like to get a piece of the collections and I picked up the Silver and Gold Pochettes, but somehow they look cheap to me. I'm debating about keeping them cause I honestly like the work that Takashi Murakami has done...cause I have the Black Multicolore, Cerises, and Panda Pochettes all from the original run of the collections. I like to collect the ones that are from the original line of production. I'm considering returning them because they don't seem as interesting to me as the Takashi Murakami ones and then I can use the money to search for a cherry blossom one. What do you guys think?

I say since you are not using them, maybe keep one JUST as an investment I AM POSITIVE in a few months U wil be able to command double, which is pretty cool IMO, and return the other and try and find a cherry blossom (Of course u may have to add in a bit of extra money) But this is my opinion.

Update for everyone- So tonight I just decided that I could really use the money for other things so I returned them both. Now I'm considering getting the YSL Men's Tote which essentially has the look of the Muse bag but is square...it would be really nice for my laptop and I've been looking at it for a few weeks. Thanks for everyone's thoughts! Hope you all are enjoying your miroirs!!!