to buy or not to buy that is here the question

May 17, 2006
hey ladies i need your advice here:flowers:
as some of you mabe know i ordered a fushia croc birkin ( due to be delivered this year) but just some minutes ago my sa gave me a call and said that they just received a wonderful 32 cm chevre kelly fushia too. should i take it even if it is the same colour like my ordered birkin :hrmm: i am really lost at this very moment

Well, a fuchsia Chevre Kelly is one of my dream bags, so you know my answer! It's an entirely different look than a fuchsia croc Birkin and may be more wearable in some instances... :smile:

Aaah....several gals around here have that kelly and it's a beauty!! Do you "want" a kelly? Are you just thinking you should take what's available? I think that becomes an issue for some who are waiting and waiting....The 2 styles are very different and I'm sure you would use them for different reasons - IMO, I would not need 2 bags in the same color considering how many beautiful colors there are!! I might consider a croc in a different color though...

I saw the fushia croc birkin and it is really an art piece. If I had special ordered one, I'd stray away from another fushia colored bag... making my Birkin the one and only fushia bag...

I personally would get the 32 kelly in another color, like Blue jean~

lilach - That 32cm fuchsia chevre Kelly is my avatar (if it's rigide). I love this color and Kelly so much. Both bags are different and the leathers are different. Some people have 3,4,5,10 black bags and you will have 2 fuchsia bags if you end up getting it!

I can't offer any good advice because I am just drooling over fuschia kellys, and it is even harder knowing that its chevre. So although I want to say no you don't need 2 fuschia bags, I just can't bring myself to do it. A fuschia chevre kelly is simply TDF!

I'd get the Fuschia Kelly and the Birkin in another croc color. Maybe something dark....You really don't need 2 Fuschia bags and the Kelly will be a stand-out, simply stunning bag!

well the point is i can´t change the croc order (blue jean would be my second choice) and black and beige rose croc are already in the waiting line (orders are accepted )and i really love fuschia croc so even if i could i would not change it :shame: i simple do not know what to do but my sa will keep it until friday and when i don´t take it i will let you know in case someonme over here wants it ;) :flowers:
arghjjhjh i hate hermès for always beeing so tempting to buy something that was not on your list until you hear about it :rant: :lol: