To buy or not? Burberry platform boots

Burberry's boots this season have been FIERCE and these are no exception! Sorry about the defect! Hope the new ones are better and that you really enjoy these babies! Fun!

Got my boots today! Sized up a half size and they fit beautifully. But, I did want the extra room for insoles/socks. I'd say they run 1/2 size small, as I'm usually a solid 39. I ordered a 40 online as well and those will be here tomorrow. I'll return the 39.5 for the 40, I'm guessing, because I do want to wear socks with them. I only walked in them for a few minutes to size them, but they weren't wildly uncomfortable. Many times I have problems with such high heels but I think the support of the boot shaft helped me immensely.

They are fantastic, congrats.

for some reason burberry QC is off or I'm just terribly picky. my other pair of 40s came and they have some issues as well. Debating keeping the smaller size because they're perfect, just a bit more snug. Can anyone that's dealt with burberry leather tell me if these will stretch?

OH MY GOODNESS I just called to see if the burberry boots I got for $800 had a price change and they did!! Originally $1100 I got them for $382! I think I'm going to pass out!