To buy Boy or settle on WOC?

Is it really heavy? Im worried now. Im just never a big bag person and love not having anything on my shoulder. Haha yes i know thats why most of my bags are those that can be worn crossbody - prada mini saffiano tote, LV speedy mini, ps11 mini, 3.1 phillip lim pashli small (and even this is kindah big for me sometimes!)

No,im not considering boy woc's. I got lucky with this one that ive been eyeing on. It took me three months to decide which ones i want and by the time i decided which one it was, of course its sold out everywhere. Then I rang every SA in the states that has been recommended in the other thread all the way back dated to 2010. Yes i know im obsess. And this one SA managed to find me one! So i have 6 more hours to go till they let go of the bag..and my heart says 90% yes!

I really hope from the title of this thread, TO BUY BOY OR SETTLE ON WOC, that you bought what you love and didn't settle. Never settle; just wait longer if you need to save more for what you truly want.

Hi there,

I somehow managed to convince myself that i also need a black chanel boy in old med size. I wasnt a fan when it first came out and it grew on me and now i want it. While theres another good thread discussing on how some people find it hard to pull a trigger on the boy, now I'm wondering if this is going to be an impulse purchase

I already have a black classic ML flap and red WOC. I love that it looks edgy but for the price tag, is it really worth it? I travel really light as I only carry three cards, iphone 5, a lipgloss and one key that i put into my card holder. I love hand free bag so thats how boy is appealing to me. But then WOC is at a much cheaper price, and I get two WOC at a price of one boy.

I have 12 hours to think on this as I have my boy bag currently on hold - what do you guys think? Should i just buy the boy, or settle on WOC?

I would but a boy!!...since you already own red WOC.