To all the new Bleecker Patent Tote owners.....here's a "FLASH"!

OMG, Christina. Thanks for those pics. I am in LOVE with the purple patent Delphine.
I hope I don't get a PCE in June!!! ;) Unless I get a job first!
Thanks!

Thanx for posting . I would like to know the dimesions of Delphine and is sophie the smaller version? because the leather delphine is to big for me but a great bag!

Ok Donnalynn - I don't know if I should thank you or curse you! I have been trying to decide what to do about getting a wristlet for my bag and now that I see your pink capacity in it, I :heart: it and will probably be running to coach today:yes:!

Yes I love the pink capacity wristlet in the bag, especially since it matches so nicely with the coin purse on the outside!! You will love it, I guarantee.

Yes I love the pink capacity wristlet in the bag, especially since it matches so nicely with the coin purse on the outside!! You will love it, I guarantee.

I agree - you complimented everything nicely between the Capacity, the coin purse on the outside and the minnie skinny:tup: I was going to hold out and see what the plum patent accessories looked like in real life but seeing the ones that were posted, I am not that impressed. Yours impressed me much more:yes:.

I agree - you complimented everything nicely between the Capacity, the coin purse on the outside and the minnie skinny:tup: I was going to hold out and see what the plum patent accessories looked like in real life but seeing the ones that were posted, I am not that impressed. Yours impressed me much more:yes:.

Thanks! I've learned being less matchy-matchy and coordinating by adding color is much more fun. Yea, I agree about the plum patent accessories - look kind of ho-hum in those pictures.

Hi ladies,

That SA in the boutique you went to has to be a moron. All she had to do was type in the style # and it would have came up that it was available. I actually called JAX last night and was told they had 3,000 of the totes in stock in the Patent Plum. There is actually a number of accessories that they made to match the totes. One of them is the Clutch/Wristlet a few of you mentioned. Here are the ones that JAX gave me on the phone and a few I found myself by playing around with the numbers:

Patent Plum Tote #12362 $398
Delphine Bag #12363 $498
Bleecker Bag #41561 $198
Bleecker Clutch # 41560 $198
Slim Envelope Wallet # 41557 $248
French Purse Wallet # 41555 $218
Wristlet # 41559 $58
Mini Skinny # 41553 $48

I will post the rest of the pictures in a reply. Thanks.

Christina
omg, only $198 for that bleecker bag!?! I want the delphine but can't afford it... that might be a nice alternative though! Thanks for posting all the amazing pics!

omg, only $198 for that bleecker bag!?! I want the delphine but can't afford it... that might be a nice alternative though! Thanks for posting all the amazing pics!

I think that's only a small duffle pouch!! Like the Bleecker patchwork was. It's best to check the dimensions at JAX for sure before ordering, but I was told it's probably around 6 x 9.