To all the new Bleecker Patent Tote owners.....here's a "FLASH"!

Hi Mazie,

I am sorry I just now saw your question. I didn't get the pictures from the drilldown. It never seems to work. When you go to the coach site and go into the details for a certain items right click the picture and look at the properties. The pictures are hosted elsewhere. I use a link like this;

http://s7d2.scene7.com/is/image/Coach/12362_b4pm_a0_front?$maintest$

and change the item # and color. The b4 stands for brass and the pm for plum. As long as you know the abbreviations for the color and the style # it will come up. I just kept changing the #'s and found alot of those pictures. Hope this helps you. Thanks.

Christina

Thanks Christina!:tup:

Your welcome Mazie!

Babes style # 12362 was $398 originally so it is about $300 with the 25% off plus tax. I bought it with the last PCE. Thanks.

Christina

Thanks Cristina, Im going to my nearest boutique today, see if they will let me get this tote with pce, i have an item that i wanted to exchange for something more useful, crossing my fingers! (x)

I got the tote using my PCE!:yahoo: My SA said they're not actually supposed to let customers use the PCE on items that are not yet available in the stores or online. I went in w/ammo from this website: (:supacool:) I had written down ALL the states, stores, info I could from other Coach-Lovers that had used their PCE on this particular bag. My SA went to talk to the Manager of the store, and she (manager) said I could order using my PCE! The bag will be in here in 3-5 business days. I ordered it yesterday. I also bought the Legacy Signature ponytail scarf to attach. Not sure if it will go. If not, I'll return the scarf for another. Thanks to all who encouraged me to try again. :ty:

I got this tote in replacement from perfume coin purse. However, they did not give me the 25% discount, due to "one time use policy" of PCE. I am kind of sad that I didn't get to save like anyone of you. I hope this tote is worth spending $$ because I hate the thought of returning an order for the 2nd time in two weeks!