Which Speedy B to get first

• Speedy B 30 Damier Ebene

Votes: 37 57.8%
  • Speedy B 25 Damier Aur

Votes: 27 42.2%

• Total voters

tpm1224

Dec 2, 2019
Hi LV lovers. Just looking for a little advice. I have fallen in love with LV speedy's again. I have gone through ups and downs with my handbags. The only LV bags that I have left in my LV collection are 3 Speedy B bags (Speedy B 30 Monogram, Speedy B 25 Damier Ebene and Speedy B 25 Monogram).

I want to add the Speedy B 30 in Damier Ebene as another work bag, travel bag or a bag to have just to carry more things, and I had it set in my mind that, that was the bag that I was going to get next. However, now I see the Speedy B 25 in Damier Azur and I want to get that bag as well! I have started to carry the 25 size as an everyday carry. Have been wearing my Chanel bags for the better part of a year as my everyday, but switched into a speedy 25 and felt so liberating not to have to downsize and just be so carefree! Anyhow, I digress..my dilemma, is which one should I get first? I will eventually get both, but I can't buy both of them together. I want to spread out my spend.

I know this is first world problems, but for whatever reason, I keep thinking about these bags. LOL

On another note, is it strange at the end of this my LV bag collection will only consist of speedy b's?

Thanks for any input!!!

I don't think you could go wrong with either one and there's nothing wrong with your collection consisting of Speedy B's. However, since you already have the DE and mono in the 25, I'd get the DA first to complete that set. Also, I'd reach for the DA more since it's spring now and you can use it through the summer. However, if you want to balance the number of 30s you have, you can go for the 30 DE first.

Azur, for all the reasons @LavenderIce laid out.

And no, I see nothing wrong with a collection comprised solely of Speedys. It seems you've found "the" bag that works for you, so it makes sartorial sense to collect it, in as many variations that complement your wardrobe, as possible.

Reactions: Loriad
Azur, for all the reasons @LavenderIce laid out.

And no, I see nothing wrong with a collection comprised solely of Speedys. It seems you've found "the" bag that works for you, so it makes sartorial sense to collect it, in as many variations that complement your wardrobe, as possible.
Ditto!!!

I chickened out and only have a PA in DA because I couldn’t commit more canvas care to DA….but I do love the speedy 25b in DA! I think a speedy 20 or Nano in DA would be so sweet.

Reactions: gimme_purses
I love the Speedys!! 50% of my LV collection is Speedys :lol:
I would go for the Azur since you don't have that in your collection yet.
I am thinking of adding a Speedy30 B My Heritage but can't justify the $500 increase against a regular B Mono as I have the 20 and 40. I think the 30 is a nice size but I also want the 20 in Black Empreinte :facepalm:

I love the Speedys!! 50% of my LV collection is Speedys :lol:
I would go for the Azur since you don't have that in your collection yet.
I am thinking of adding a Speedy30 B My Heritage but can't justify the $500 increase against a regular B Mono as I have the 20 and 40. I think the 30 is a nice size but I also want the 20 in Black Empreinte :facepalm:
I like the idea of an empreinte speedy but I don’t like it’s lack of versatility. I would not use it for the evening or formal outings, and can’t justify the cost.