TL PS reviews

Feb 27, 2013
Hey guys,

I'm heading to Korea nov 10-19 and was wondering if anyone had any experience w TLPS?
Thought it would be easier to start a thread of each clinic so we can really hear about people's surgeries with that particular one.

Going to have revision rhino and fat graft

Tia !!

Quoted 6mill for revision rhino and 3.8 for full face fat graft. They said we can talk about price when arrive for my consult. Fat grafting seems expensive. They said they do the second surgery free though and save your fat for 3 months

your revision rhino is cheap, i was quoted 7-9 million. will see if i can bargain. hmm full face meaning paranasal and forehead.. 3 months is bit short.. should be valid for six months to a year i feel.. 3 months is for things to settle only

your revision rhino is cheap, i was quoted 7-9 million. will see if i can bargain. hmm full face meaning paranasal and forehead.. 3 months is bit short.. should be valid for six months to a year i feel.. 3 months is for things to settle only

some clinics quote even 3-5M for revision... some clinics quote 9-10M... for Koreans... I don't know why there is so much difference... the clinics that quote under 6M can't all be bad...?

edit; sorry, wrong thread ^^;; this is only about TL... please excuse me...

hahaha, so funny!
did you ask directly? or via guide? translator?

i asked directly IN KOREAN, that's why it doesn't make any sense... i was never even considering them so it's okay :biggrin: i emailed many clinics and this was one of them~ i wanted to see what different quotes i would get~ most clinics gave sensible quotes (korean prices), some gave ridiculous prices (but i know some of those also charge koreans a lot which is why not many people go there or only rich people with money to waste go there)
i know so many good clinics that also give normal prices i lose nothing if i get quotes that are 2-3 times the normal price, i just get a good laugh ^^ i'm glad you enjoyed it also :biggrin:

edit: I forgot TL doesn't have an email on their website, it just says
x

so i think the email i sent my email to (@gmail.com) was actually one of those illegal consultants trying to rip me off... haha~

if i understood it right TL doesn't do emails? is that right?

i hope i didn't scare anyone off for nothing ^^;; has everyone been emailing the gmail.com? is it the real address? if not maybe that's why the quotes were so ridiculous? if it's the real email then the clinic can't be for real :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
i asked directly IN KOREAN, that's why it doesn't
make ........
so i think the email i sent my email to (@gmail.com) was actually one of those illegal consultants trying to rip me off... haha~

if i understood it right TL doesn't do emails? is that right?

i hope i didn't scare anyone off for nothing ^^;; has everyone been emailing the gmail.com? is it the real address? if not maybe that's why the quotes were so ridiculous? if it's the real email then the clinic can't be for real
:biggrin:

Are you referring to [email protected]?
I believe it is the clinic email because when I did not receive reply from them in 5 days, I called their clinic (+82)70-4128-7667 and they told me to wait while they check. Background I can heard them typing n people's voices booking for appointment. If you go to their website and scroll all the way down, you can see the email address stated. Or is it I'm at the wrong website? http://tlplasticsurgery.com/ :confused1:

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Are you referring to [email protected]?
I believe it is the clinic email because when I did not receive reply from them in 5 days, I called their clinic (+82)70-4128-7667 and they told me to wait while they check. Background I can heard them typing n people's voices booking for appointment. If you go to their website and scroll all the way down, you can see the email address stated. Or is it I'm at the wrong website? http://tlplasticsurgery.com/ :confused1:

Please correct me if I am wrong.

I guess it is then, forgot to check the English website ^^ I'm glad you noticed it! so the email was them because that's the email I used and the quote was just ridiculous!

Hey guys,

I'm heading to Korea nov 10-19 and was wondering if anyone had any experience w TLPS?
Thought it would be easier to start a thread of each clinic so we can really hear about people's surgeries with that particular one.

Going to have revision rhino and fat graft

Tia !!

Hi FashionPlastic!

So, did you go to TLPS for PS? How was it? Are you satisfied with the results?