Tivoli too small for everyday?

Dec 14, 2008
I love the look of the Tivoli PM, but am afraid that it won't hold everything that I need everyday. I like bags that you can open wide and easily see everything, so I am also considering the Batignolles Horizontal, which I know is a completely different type bag. I don't like the look of it as much as the Tivoli, but it is probably easier to carry. I had the Palermo PM but returned it because it was too tall for me. Does this make sense?

So, any Tivoli owners out there who could tell me how they like it? Or, and Batignolles Horizontal folks that could tell me about that bag. Thanks!

There are quite a lot of threads on the tivoli - you can check em out. Mine is a pm and it holds a lot - sunglasses, key pouch, small purse organizer, zippy wallet, wet wipes, tissues etc. To me it does open up quite widely - enough for me to see the content and get what I want. You can try it out in store. Great style IMO.

I love my Tivoli PM, but I don't think it is an everyday bag, especially compared to a tote such as the BH. It's handheld and it's small. I specifically purchased the Tivoli to be a cute little bag for casual outings.

My sons ABA has a BH an it is amazing. In fact I was modeling hers yesterday and I was in LVoe! Can't wait until I own the Tivoli, it is just sooooooooo cute. I, on the other hand, have ENOUGH practical bags. Time for some fun ones!

I have a Tivoli PM and i used it couple of times.But so far its good and it can carry lot of stuffs.Before i purchased Tivoli, I was going through lot of you tube videos to find more about this bag.The one i cam across was http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwkBEOIS3wU and the lady kind of shows whatever she carries in her bag and gives a good review on the bag.Go through it and see whether its a suitable bag for you. Its easy to see whatever you carry inside this bag and it has a zipper which is such a cool thing.During the holiday season, a bag with a zipper is a MUST HAVE.My colleages wallet was stolen in the mall few weeks ago.

If you returned the palermo pm because it's to small, IMO then the tivoli isn't big enough for your everyday needs. Even though tivoli pm is small, it's my favorite bag out of all my lv's. I guess just check it out at the boutique. GL