Tivoli PM, Anywhere?

IHeartCoach

♥IHeartVuitton♥
Mar 23, 2007
Ok so I think I want to purchase the Tivoli PM and was wondering if anyone knew of somewhere that had them in stock, or do I need to call the 1800 number?

Also, when will Elux get them back do you think? I want to order from there so I don't have to pay tax...

Any help would be nice... Thanks.

Ok I know this is a dumb question. but if you order anywhere other than elux, you get charged your states sales tax correct?

Also, if I called Elux could they MAYBE locate one for me? LOL

Yes anywhere other than elux will charge sales tax. But elux charges $12.50 for shipping so if you can locate one not too far you might as well go pick it up it will come out to about the same price.
I saw one at Paramus Friday night and one in Manhasset on Sat...but 866 should be able to locate one for you.

Ok I know this is a dumb question. but if you order anywhere other than elux, you get charged your states sales tax correct?

Also, if I called Elux could they MAYBE locate one for me? LOL

Isn't it if you do not have the LV store in your state, they do not charge tax? I thought i had bought some stuff online and as long as I didn't have the store in my state, I didn't pay tax.