Tiny reveal...

Hi Ditab

Well, that's the poshest rattle ive ever seen! Have you wrestled in back yet?

Miss Evangeline Willow is an absolute little darling, what a gorgeous mop of dark hair.

Lovely to see you back hun

Ells xx

Sorry so darn late to this but omg she is just utterly scrummy!! You must be so proud ... big bro is yummy too! You make some rather gorgeous little kiddies lady!! :biggrin:

Glad you got the wee postbox - I remember you saying you wanted one!

I wanted the phone box too .. til charliefarlie made me think of real phone boxes that smell of wee :lolots:

LMM, well, that's totally put me off the phone box now :nuts: Can you say something similar about the bus, please?!

Tiree, Eva is pretty good - she's not quite as placid as her brother who, really, you wouldn't have known he was here :cloud9: You have to work much harder to get a smile but that's girls, I reckon :lol:

Those of you with the keyrings on your bags - have they chipped at all? That was my main concern :thinking: but if they seem robust, I think I'll choose a bag to put it onto.

LMM, well, that's totally put me off the phone box now :nuts: Can you say something similar about the bus, please?!

Tiree, Eva is pretty good - she's not quite as placid as her brother who, really, you wouldn't have known he was here :cloud9: You have to work much harder to get a smile but that's girls, I reckon :lol:

Those of you with the keyrings on your bags - have they chipped at all? That was my main concern :thinking: but if they seem robust, I think I'll choose a bag to put it onto.

:nogood: Not at all - sorry :P

I have used the keyrings on two of my bags .. granted not for that long .. but I havent had any issues with chipping of paint etc. Maybe check with someone who isnt as much of a wuss as I am tho :biggrin:

Oh dita she is absolutely beautiful and growing up so fast, stunning head of hair and such beautiful eyes :smile:

congratulations!! And lovely to see she is already getting a taste of mulberry-ps did you win the initial keyring on bay?0