Timeless Clutch Decision Help

Apr 14, 2006
Okay Chanel ladies,

I have a choice between the red and pale gold timeless clutch (single strand) on hold... Should I go for the red or pale gold?

Both are in lambskin with gold hardware.

I need to make a decision by tomorrow afternoon and I'm torn (as I have some S/S '12 purses I'd like to order too).

Thanks!

Oh my...What a hard decision...:confused1::confused1:

I am thinking hard about getting the pale gold new clutch too but I haven't seen it in person yet. I think I love it... Yet, red is also a fab color.... Is the red a true red? I haven't seen either irl yet. Get the one that calls to you more. If you decide not to get the pale gold, pm me.

Good luck on your decision. It's a tough one. :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I ended up getting the pale gold only because i just bought the red chain around. If I had a choice, I would definitely go for red even though the pale gold matches everything much better. I love both, I just like the leather on the red more than the pale gold.

Attachments

• image-1419471283.png
    image-1419471283.png
    771.3 KB · Views: 493
The red is so pretty !!!! I ordered the pale gold new clutch but I hv never seen. Since I got the 12c brilliant woc in red Si I can't get red. Or else I'd go for it

I just ordered the pale gold.

I saw the pictures of both the gold and red and they are both absolutely gorgeous!
But my SA talked me into the gold... who said it's a rare gold and thinks it's like the black classics.

SOOO EXCITED!

PM me if you are serious to purchase either the gold or red.
He said they won't last long...

Thanks everyone!!

pink_bai2bi said:
I just ordered the pale gold.

I saw the pictures of both the gold and red and they are both absolutely gorgeous!
But my SA talked me into the gold... who said it's a rare gold and thinks it's like the black classics.

SOOO EXCITED!

PM me if you are serious to purchase either the gold or red.
He said they won't last long...

Thanks everyone!!

Great decision. Can't wait to see. I mistakenly thought the timeless clutch was the new clutch. Oops...

I'm looking for the pale gold in the new clutch with chain (looks like flap). Please pm me if you see one. Tia...