eminere™

Au Masculin
Jan 9, 2008
A reveal is in order... :graucho:

2cd877f6.jpg

Good guesses everyone! :P

Open sesame it is...

9603d674.jpg

For mum, on the left the 33mm La De de Dior with blue/black mother-of-pearl dial.

And for me, on the right the Chiffre Rouge A02 chronograph with silver dial.

Sorry about the camera flashes, hope you can still see the details!

fa372d12.jpg

The unique mother-of-pearl dial changes from blue to grey, depending on the incidence of light. The colour is just beautiful! :heart:

Elegant dauphine hands and 12 diamond-set indexes complete the stunning dial. Encircling the dial are 60 diamonds on the bezel - one for each minute of the hour.

4f857142.jpg

All those dazzling diamonds almost makes me want the watch for myself! :P

And now for my Chiffre Rouge A02!

faf2a5c4.jpg

The uniquely asymmetric dial measures 38mm, the same as my Christal. It features three chronograph counters, four applique Superluminova indexes at each quarter and eight silver sunbrushed indexes.

5dc614f3.jpg

The red pusher at 4 o'clock. The date is also shown in red, hence "Chiffre Rouge". Love these little flashes of red!

a0f94b59.jpg

1/4 of the bezel is machine-tooled from 9 o'clock to 12 to give the watch its distinctive "teeth" on the bezel edge. The crown is also similarly tooled.

e2d57a3e.jpg

As you can see, the Chiffre Rouge watch features an automatic movement containing 37 rubies and over 104 components. It has an impressive 42-hour reserve. You can see the oscillating weight through the black tinted sapphire crystal on the caseback. Tinted sapphire crystal casebacks are a signature of the Chiffre Rouge watches.

All in all, a thoroughly excellent watch that combines masculine aesthetics with authentic horlogerie to stand out from the other men's timepieces.

And a very nice alternative to my Christal too :P

what a beauty ! with the zoom it looks even more gorgeous :nuts: if i was a man i would definatly go for that watch .42 hrs reserve is indeed very impressive .

where are your hands modeling pics ?:P