Tikal PM

Thank you so much moonlight. My cousin was going get it for his girlfriend when it first release yesterday. But than he said he noticed the prints on the bag was uneven... not only that not symmetrical but the whole front was tilted. That makes me wonder... could that be the type of quality they produce from France? or is it Spain, or is it USA? I am very curious.

Jason said:
Thank you so much moonlight. My cousin was going get it for his girlfriend when it first release yesterday. But than he said he noticed the prints on the bag was uneven... not only that not symmetrical but the whole front was tilted. That makes me wonder... could that be the type of quality they produce from France? or is it Spain, or is it USA? I am very curious.

The only thing I could say is that all of my LV bags are made from France... So I don't know if it makes a difference where are they made from..

the namesof that bags are inspiredin mexican places, Tikaland Tulum were mayan cities, right. Also thenew pochette cancun, its a very very nice beach in yucatan, there is the 2nd and last independent LV storein mexico. The 1st is here in the capital. Nice to know they thought in my city for the new bags hehe.

Jason said:

Oh my goodness, that makes me nervous! :oh: