Tikal PM

Yes its a brand new style and comes in three sizes, although the larger sizes resemble a hobo more. The PM is $850 CAD.

Congrats on your purchase!! I looove the Tikal PM! Its so cute and I love that clasp.

It's a cute bag, but at the time when it was briefly up on E-luxury, there must've been a typo or something because the measurements were stated as 3.7x4.5". Now, that doesn't sound quite right, judging by the picture. Does anyone know what the correct dimensions are?

eyelove said:
It's a cute bag, but at the time when it was briefly up on E-luxury, there must've been a typo or something because the measurements were stated as 3.7x4.5". Now, that doesn't sound quite right, judging by the picture. Does anyone know what the correct dimensions are?

I don't know the exact dimensions but I know it's just a little bit wider than the pochette

I'm loving this new stuff..

Apparantly Tulum is a Mayan city in Mexico and Tikal is a Mayan city in Guatelama.

tikal2.bmp

mello_yello_jen said:
CUTE new purchase!! I love it!

And I hope you're feeling better, kick that work depression away =)

Thanks ... I did... I carried it today for a Unit Meeting I've had ( I didn't want to participate or attend) .. It made my day! :biggrin: