Tiffany's E-Ring Upgrade Policy???

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. As I live In the uk is it impossible to be offered this upgrade ?
    I'm considering going for the smallest carat of the ring I want then upgrading when we can afford it however I couldn't possibly keep and wear two of the same ring
    Part of me wants to keep the original ring for sentimental value but then it would be a waste to keep it sat in a box forever since you can't wear two dismond solitaire rings can you ?

2. Hey I know this is an old thread but does anybody know if Tiffany will allow you to upgrade a pre owned ring?

3. From my understanding, the upgrade program is only available for the original purchaser of the ring. You could reach out to customer service to be sure!

4. From their website:
    "Can I upgrade my Tiffany engagement ring?
    Yes, as part of our commitment to the quality of our diamonds, Tiffany & Co. allows you to upgrade your original Tiffany diamond engagement ring at any time. You will receive a credit equal to your original purchase price, which can be used toward the purchase of a new Tiffany engagement ring. This service is only available for U.S. customers at this time."