Tiffany Micro Pave Ring

Coldplaylover

Mar 8, 2006
I went to Tiffany's yesterday to buy a thin diamond band to wear when I travel because I don't feel comfortable wearing my rock or celebration band (too glitzy). So I was thrilled to find these new Micro Pave band rings in 18K yellow, white or rose gold for $1500. They are beautiful tiny white diamonds with etching on either side of the band to give it extra sparkle..yet each band is only around 1-2mm! I've never worn such a thin band with diamonds and it totally is perfect for my travels. The rings aren't on the website yet but has anyone seen them in the store? They are in the "fashion" section, not where the engagement rings are.

It sounds like these are the new Tiffany Novo bands, since they're so thin, but on the website they're all over 2k. Either way, I love tiny band rings, I just wish they weren't so $$$!

Coldplayer, I wear extremely thin diamond bands handed down from my great grandmother and grandmother...they are gorgeous and nothing is like them now. I really think you will love it!

Evil, I know the Novo rings and these are not them! These are called "Micro Pave" 18K band rings in 3 colors. Girls, I'm too lazy to post a pic which is why I wish Tiffany would hurry up and get them on their website!!