Tiffany Lucida

linzerella83

Oct 13, 2006
Does anyone here have a Tiffany Lucida ring - or similar style??? My DBF and I have been together for almost five years, will be engaged soon, and would love to see photos of my dream ring!!

I actually wanted that ring too! But I ended up getting a round brillant from tiffanys instead. I love the look of lucida and the band of the brillant. Congrats on the soon to be engagement!

I have a ring that is made by the same designer that makes the lucida ring. D Vatche makes a gorgeous x prong that you can either put a round brilliant or a princess cut in (or a cushion for that matter). Look up his designs up online. You can get a much larger stone for the money if you go this route. The diamond obviously is not the same cut, but it has a very similiar feel.

Mine is the one in the center

dvatche_platinum_06.jpg

Make sure you try it on! When DH and I got engaged, I loved the Lucida more than the traditional Tiffany 6-prong, but when I went to try them on in store, my hands looked HORRIBLE in the Lucida cut for some reason... I ended up with their traditional solitaire.

There are tons of pics on the Tiffany website!