Tiffany locket. Large heart or medium oval?

SaraEmma

May 9, 2018
after weeks of feeling undecided about which locket I’m going to buy I’m still stuck. I was originally going for a Charles green oval locket, but after seeing the Tiffany lockets have a hidden hinge I just can’t see past the hinge on the Charles green one and I much prefer the Tiffany shape. However the Tiffany oval only comes in medium and it is quite small, I much prefer the size of the Tiffany large heart locket. I adore them both but I am quite worried I will outgrow the heart. Do you think you can get too old for hearts? Would you go with the smaller oval just in case? I’m so worried about getting this wrong purely for the sake that it’s being purchased with some money left to me by my grandmother so it really is irreplaceable!

Reactions: Pevi
I think the heart has a less whimsical meaning for a locket and In Memoriam. You can never know how your taste will change (or not) in future. It's a personal thing and not just a question of age. If I liked the heart and was to remember my grandmother it would be enough for me but you need to see both and try them. Think of your DGM and maybe think about what she might say to you.