Tiffany Infinity Endless Bracelet

Would you stack this with other bracelets?

• Yes

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • No

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters

jaskg144

Feb 18, 2016
I was wondering if anyone has this Tiffany bracelet? I've chosen it for my 21st birthday from my parents along with a Love bracelet in Yellow Gold. I've seen a lot of people with the original but I prefer the look of this one and how there's three infinity symbols as opposed to the usual one with the double chain.

I was thinking of wearing them both together, so would love to see if anyone has this how they stack it with other bracelets!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-11-05 at 19.38.49.png
    Screen Shot 2017-11-05 at 19.38.49.png
    343.3 KB · Views: 523
Have you seen this bracelet in person? I was disappointed when I saw it in person as the infinity symbols are very thin and small. I have the single one and I like that better. I do not stack mine with other bracelets, I tried to wear it with my DBTY bracelets but they do not work. I would like to suggest you get the single infinity necklace instead.

Reactions: uhpharm01
Have you seen this bracelet in person? I was disappointed when I saw it in person as the infinity symbols are very thin and small. I have the single one and I like that better. I do not stack mine with other bracelets, I tried to wear it with my DBTY bracelets but they do not work. I would like to suggest you get the single infinity necklace instead.

I haven't seen it in person! I have seen it on someones wrist though and liked how dainty it is, and imagined that would look good next to a Love bracelet! :smile:

Reactions: MatAllston
I once owned the love bracelet and it's gorgeous but too fragile for me. It's so easy to bend the 'L' as that's where the chain attaches. Love the infinity bracelet and might stack it with a watch or one other chunkier bracelet.

Reactions: Violet Bleu