Tiffany earrings question

chicoleeta

Aug 23, 2009
As I'm new to tiffany's and earrings in general, would it be okay to wear my open heart tiffany earrings in the shower and wear them without taking them off every night? I once did this with cheap earrings and found they had left a green tinge on my ears,but I don't know if tiffany earrings would do this as well.
Please help!! :smile: Thanks!!

As I'm new to tiffany's and earrings in general, would it be okay to wear my open heart tiffany earrings in the shower and wear them without taking them off every night? I once did this with cheap earrings and found they had left a green tinge on my ears,but I don't know if tiffany earrings would do this as well.
Please help!! :smile: Thanks!!

I don't do it because I don't like sleeping in earrings, but I don't see why it would be a problem. I do not think Tiffany earrings are going to turn your ears green, for sure.

I have a pair of the mini heart tag earrings.

When I first got them, I wore them EVERYWHERE and never took it off (except to clean them once in a while). Shower, gym, sleep, beach, etc. They still look great, (a little dinged up, but that happens to all jewelry from normal wear), didn't turn my ears green, and it hasn't tarnished yet despite the constant wearing (in case you're wondering, I've had it for almost a year).

i've had my tiffany bow earrings for a year and havent taken them off due to laziness. Yes I shower, swim, and sleep with them on 24/7. They definitly don't turn your ear green (i've heard that the tiffany posts are gold which is why) but you should take them out and clean them every once in a while!