Tiffany & Co Valley Fair, San Jose, CA

I've been there couple of times ever since they moved to the new location in the mall. I worked with Sophia and she's very responsive to my texts.
Thank you so much for referring me to Sophia. She is lovely and I had such a great time shopping with her. The store is beautiful and has such a great assortment of diamonds. In my opinion the selection at Tiffany Valley Fair is better than Cartier and Van Cleef and they have more stock to choose from.

It’s MUCH nicer than their old location! Though their old location was still leaps and bounds more beautiful than other locations I’ve seen while on vacation. I love that there’s natural light accessible in-store now vs artificial light. It’ll definitely boost their diamond sales for sure.

• Love
Reactions: FashionistaSista
Store is good but I feel like staff/sales associate are rude. So I recently made the purchase in Stanford location I was feeling very comfortable there. Also all Sales associate there are amazing too.

Reactions: lucky_lindy
Store is good but I feel like staff/sales associate are rude. So I recently made the purchase in Stanford location I was feeling very comfortable there. Also all Sales associate there are amazing too.
Most of the good SAs have left the Valley Fair store and the service went downhill. I switched to shopping at Cartier.