Tiffany blue/turquoise

I believe that SAs are already taking VIP pre-orders for the seahorse Anjou. A turquoise Saint Louis GM with beach towel will be offered in January 2024. Additional limited edition turquoise pieces will also be available in the spring.

I’m curious if anyone here has any intel on what other colors/styles might be in the works for the theme this year. The Goyard gazette email mentioned “a tidal wave of special editions and exclusive creations throughout the year” so I’m wondering if there will be another color introduced, along the lines of last year’s khaki and greige.

Reactions: Prettyinpnknwht
I’m curious if anyone here has any intel on what other colors/styles might be in the works for the theme this year. The Goyard gazette email mentioned “a tidal wave of special editions and exclusive creations throughout the year” so I’m wondering if there will be another color introduced, along the lines of last year’s khaki and greige.
Goyard has been giving some hints in their recent marketing:
” … Goyard will sail away to new horizons in 2024 …”
” … the oceans will be the destination of choice.”

Think about colors that you might find at the beach or in the water. ;)

It was made available to VIPs during the last week of December. You should contact your SA immediately to confirm if any pieces are still available. Sorry, but I do not know the current price.
I called all the stores and most said sold out, some said they will be getting a second shipment and others said they won’t. They told me retail is around 2.6k USD . Tried getting one but failed bc SA are only selling to their Vip Clients. If anyone has a good SA in Beverly Hills, I am begging for the contact please 🥲