Tick-Tock...Tick-Tock ...Who's Awaiting Delivery?

I'm awaiting delivery of a Dragon Taboo in Sand Storm. Touch of Sass had them on sale for $130 and I couldn't pass it up. I haven't seen any pictures of the color here, but surfed around and found some and it's very pretty! Hopefully it will be lighter than the Favorite Bookend that I sold. Showing up here some time this week. But I'm still going to get one of the new bags, probably for Xmas or birthday in Oct.

Joan

Oh YAY Joan! I cannot wait to see that one!

Sooooo....I have been waiting for an email from MHB on my shipment of my Havana pre-order...have not gotten it.

Log onto my account to check before emailing them....and....

Delivered On:
Friday, 08/26/2011 at 1:11 P.M.

So guess what is waiting for me at home??? Pucker up!! YAHOOOO!

Will shoot for a reveal tonight though not sure what the teenager in my house has planned that could mess that up...but if not tonight...first thing in the morning...for sure!

Oh YAY Joan! I cannot wait to see that one!

Sooooo....I have been waiting for an email from MHB on my shipment of my Havana pre-order...have not gotten it.

Log onto my account to check before emailing them....and....

Delivered On:
Friday, 08/26/2011 at 1:11 P.M.

So guess what is waiting for me at home??? Pucker up!! YAHOOOO!

Will shoot for a reveal tonight though not sure what the teenager in my house has planned that could mess that up...but if not tonight...first thing in the morning...for sure!

WooHoo Deb I hope that teenager will model that for you tonight can not wait to see that one!

Joan I think you will love the Dragon anxious to see that color too!!

Peace

Looking forward to seeing the Pucker Up; want to see the strap drop mostly. Looking at the new bags on MHB's site, I'm also really drawn to the Hot N Spicy bag. And that teal color is to die for! Also want to hear what the Havana leather is like.

I think I'll like the Taboo; it's at my sister's house cause I wasn't going to be home at delivery time so I'll pick it up tomorrow sometime. Looking forward to seeing it!

Joan

:faint::drool::faint::drool::faint::drool:

Ladies...Havana leather is a GRAND SLAM for Tano! I cannot even begin to tell you how lovely this bag is...but let me say I am crunched for time, but I have my pictures taken ready to upload for a reveal...but Ms Pucker Up is loaded up and ready to take the teen to her meet up spot, and go out to dinner with me and my husband after...

Stay turned for the reveal...but I was not disappointed....and my 16 year old niece even said it was cool...

:faint::drool::faint::drool::faint::drool:

Ladies...Havana leather is a GRAND SLAM for Tano! I cannot even begin to tell you how lovely this bag is...but let me say I am crunched for time, but I have my pictures taken ready to upload for a reveal...but Ms Pucker Up is loaded up and ready to take the teen to her meet up spot, and go out to dinner with me and my husband after...

Stay turned for the reveal...but I was not disappointed....and my 16 year old niece even said it was cool...

Oh nice Deb enjoy your dinner with your niece and hubby looking forward to seeing Ms Pucker Up!!

Peace

Love the new Dragon Taboo!! The sand storm color is so rich. And this version of tumbleweed is way lighter than the Favorite Bookend that I had and sold. Comparing the Taboo to the Bookend, I think it's not as long lengthwise and it doesn't seem as wide either. The woven strap is completely different. All in all, I really think it's a great bag! Pictures in a few days. Writing this while we have power.

Joan

Love the new Dragon Taboo!! The sand storm color is so rich. And this version of tumbleweed is way lighter than the Favorite Bookend that I had and sold. Comparing the Taboo to the Bookend, I think it's not as long lengthwise and it doesn't seem as wide either. The woven strap is completely different. All in all, I really think it's a great bag! Pictures in a few days. Writing this while we have power.

Joan

Glad you like her Joan. I am so sorry you don't have power. Hopefully it will get restored very soon. We have some water in the basement but hopefully she is almost done with us. We are getting some backlash winds and rain....she is a huge mama!! Be safe and look forward to seeing that sand storm color.

Peace

Hope you ladies both fared well in the storm...

Can't wait to see this beauty Joan! Glad you are pleased with it though!

Thanks Deb I felt truly blessed only a little water in the basement. However alot of people endured lots of damage from this storm. It was massive. My heart goes out to them. Joan must be back up since she revealed her Dragon Taboo. :drool: :faint:

Peace

I won a 50 collar gift certificate on Must have bag's facebook page, so I put that toward the gold mini me. I think this little bag is going to be just what I need for fall and winter nights out! I can't wait to see it IRL. It's so unique and different!

I won a 50 collar gift certificate on Must have bag's facebook page, so I put that toward the gold mini me. I think this little bag is going to be just what I need for fall and winter nights out! I can't wait to see it IRL. It's so unique and different!

Congrats on winning! Can't wait to see the mini me! Please do a reveal!