Throwback Thread: Dior New Lock Pouchette

Jun 9, 2011
OK, I've had a rough few days for reasons that I won't get into. I've been waiting and waiting (for the "2nd day air" "torture" :P:angel: that I ordered this bag with)...This is my first-ever-purchase from yoogis closet (thank you for authenticating to the not-at-all-average-"average joe"!!!!) and I am beyond pleased. When the site reported it as "like new," they weren't kidding. It's in stunning shape. VERY impressed. I've missed this "New Lock Pouchette" from 2011. A gorgeous, dark cherry red, and a very happy addition to my bag collection. :flowers::heart::nuts::smile: Thank you all for letting me share!!! :flowers::nuts::heart::heart::heart::cool:

closeup front.jpg closeup front 3.jpg front.jpg back.jpg

OK, I've had a rough few days for reasons that I won't get into. I've been waiting and waiting (for the "2nd day air" "torture" :P:angel: that I ordered this bag with)...This is my first-ever-purchase from yoogis closet (thank you for authenticating to the not-at-all-average-"average joe"!!!!) and I am beyond pleased. When the site reported it as "like new," they weren't kidding. It's in stunning shape. VERY impressed. I've missed this "New Lock Pouchette" from 2011. A gorgeous, dark cherry red, and a very happy addition to my bag collection. :flowers::heart::nuts::smile: Thank you all for letting me share!!! :flowers::nuts::heart::heart::heart::cool:

View attachment 4155646 View attachment 4155647 View attachment 4155648 View attachment 4155649
Gorgeous! Congratulations!

Reactions: CoachCruiser