Through the Snow and Ice...A Brave and Dedicated Postman...

Congrats Lola... its a beautiful bag, and I love the leather! I have the same bag and she gets plenty of use - and I didn't even like her in the beginning... now I really love this bag. I've colloniled her and used her in light rain and snow (because I didn't fancy her from the start I thought she could be an all weather bag without having to baby her). She's just fine - not a watermark anywhere.

Enjoy your new bag. Modeling pics are great:smile:

Chocolate oak, did you do a reveal, or did I just miss it? I do really like the leather on Leah. Might be brave and take mine out despite the snow.
Lola, is the love of wrinkles growing ;)?

Congrats Lola... its a beautiful bag, and I love the leather! I have the same bag and she gets plenty of use - and I didn't even like her in the beginning... now I really love this bag. I've colloniled her and used her in light rain and snow (because I didn't fancy her from the start I thought she could be an all weather bag without having to baby her). She's just fine - not a watermark anywhere.

Enjoy your new bag. Modeling pics are great:smile:

Thanks for that Chocolate Oak. That's really good to know that she has survived rain and snow.

Lola - is it OK to ask what the shortest strap length would be? I'm quite short so it's an important question for me! :biggrin:

MiniMabel - I'm about 5' 6" and the strap was on the second longest hole in those photos. It can be shortened quite a bit more. I would say that the messenger strap is shorter than the strap on the Alexa.

Chocolate oak, did you do a reveal, or did I just miss it? I do really like the leather on Leah. Might be brave and take mine out despite the snow.
Lola, is the love of wrinkles growing ;)?

Anna - yes indeed the love is growing. She is very cute - kind of more relaxed and easy and rock-chick than my other bags. The soft wrinkley leather is growing on me and the gunmetal hardware is cool.

Beautiful Lola - looks so good on you :biggrin:

Thanks Chloe. Shame I have to wait til Christmas to really get to use her.

Oooh, she is gorgeous, Lola! Love love the wrinkled lamb leather! the more wrinkles the better on this one imo. Glad to hear you're falling in love, she is a beauty and looks great on you! Love your dress btw. Congrats!