Three Times is a Charm - Triple Reveal

I am not usually a quick shopper. It takes me forever to make up my mind. I grabbed this beauty in record time. There was another woman there and I wasn't taking any chances. It cost $317. I didn't even notice if it was the new style or the old style until I got home.

Attachments

• blackgatheredsmall013.jpg
    blackgatheredsmall013.jpg
    470.4 KB · Views: 167
I have been thinking about getting a gathered Sophia for a long time but I never considered the black because I thought it might be too plain. Hah! Now that I have had time to look it over, I love it! It is classy, gorgeous and interesting. I love that it is the old style. But I was a very bad girl. When I got home there was a package from Coach.com sitting on my porch.
Sorry, no Marielle :sad:
The stuff from Coach.com is the best of all. It's going to be revealed in a few minutes!

Oh my goodness, I'm really batting out tonight. Anyway, I really love your pewter wristlet (that patent is gorgy- like liquid mercury or something similarly cool) and the black sophia is a complete classic (without being a single bit boring). Congrats on your beautiful finds!

In the box from Coach.com was the stuff I got with my PCE. First, this adorable charm that has been revealed before. I wouldn't have even thought about it if I hadn't seen it here.

Attachments

• skates015sm.jpg
    skates015sm.jpg
    395.2 KB · Views: 100
Beautiful!! Twins on the wristlet, I love mine!!

And the gathered...*sigh* I LOVE IT!! I may have to break down and get one, I've been holding out for some reason and every time I see one I melt! Congrats fabulous haul!! :biggrin:

Beautiful!! Twins on the wristlet, I love mine!!

And the gathered...*sigh* I LOVE IT!! I may have to break down and get one, I've been holding out for some reason and every time I see one I melt! Congrats fabulous haul!! :biggrin:
Thanks. I had been holding back on the gathered too. I didn't find a color that I loved and everyone here seemed to have one. That shouldn't matter to me because where I live, I doubt I will see another. I thought I would eventually get the burgundy one and I kept putting it off until it was gone from the Coach site. But I think I like the black better anyway because the burgundy didn't seem to have enough of a shine - it seemed dull.
I may not get to keep the wristlet. My daughter wants to give it to her boyfriend's mother for Christmas. But I absolutely love the pewter patent leather.

Glad I came back......really like your patent wristlet, too bad your daughter wants to give it away. :oh: Sweet of her for wanting to give it to her boyfriend's mother, even sweeter of you to let her.

As always, the gathered Sophia is a beauty! Can't wait to see the rest of the PCE goods. You really are keeping us hanging.......... ;)

Here is the piece de resistance! You know how when you say "if I could just have that one, I wouldn't need another Coach"? The color doesn't show up correctly in the pictures. This bag is to die for. It is a deep rich greenish teal. The smooth leather trim is slightly lighter and the patent parts match the croc.
I don't know if you remember this thread...but it was about matching your accessories to the inside of your bag. Well, the pewter wristlet matches the lining of the croc Sophia.

Attachments

• 005smaller.jpg
    005smaller.jpg
    448.5 KB · Views: 120
  • teal008sm.jpg
    teal008sm.jpg
    950.5 KB · Views: 128
whateve said:
Here is the piece de resistance! You know how when you say "if I could just have that one, I wouldn't need another Coach"? The color doesn't show up correctly in the pictures. This bag is to die for. It is a deep rich greenish teal. The smooth leather trim is slightly lighter and the patent parts match the croc.
I don't know if you remember this thread...but it was about matching your accessories to the inside of your bag. Well, the pewter wristlet matches the lining of the croc Sophia.

This bag is to die for, no doubt! If my denim embossed kristen hobo wasn't almost the exact same colour I would have bought this one for sure.

I am not usually a quick shopper. It takes me forever to make up my mind. I grabbed this beauty in record time. There was another woman there and I wasn't taking any chances. It cost $317. I didn't even notice if it was the new style or the old style until I got home.
AAhh...a classic beauty! I always go back to my Black gathered Sophia. Congrats on getting her on sale!