Three new bags reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Right girls I need to come clean. Three new bags have joined the family recently and there is a fourth on the way. Its official . I,M ADDICTED.:nuts:
    Pictures are on the way.

2. Oh my goodness - all these new bags!

cmaec, you already have a gorgeous collection and are you trying to tell me that you've only just realised that you have a Mulberry addiction? hahaha I think you're a bit late with that realisation!

3. I agree Ali, i've just looked at the collection list and its huge.

So, what have you bought?

I am seriously struggling on my caravan hol not being able to buy or look at mulberries!!

4. Well al I can say is - Crikey!

It does sound like you may have a teensy tiney addiction.

Also, what's on the way?

5. Right here is the first one. I love this one.:yahoo:My DD is doing the modelling pics in her PJ's

Attached Files:

6. Now for number two. Birthday present from DH.

Attached Files:

7. And finally number three.

8. Will try again for number three

9. The final reveal.

Attached Files:

10. #10 Jul 18, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2009
    Wow, Mabel - Joelle - Shimmy all together? Are you running Mulberry shop!?

Congrats, what a great conbination - looks lovely on you. :yahoo::yahoo:

11. WOW!!

Congrats on your new additions!!! Iam :drool::drool::drool: over that mabel!

12. Hi Ratrat. the shimmy was a birthday pressy from DH. The joelle was From my family for my birthday and The mabel I bought myself.
    There is no way I could get three new bags otherwise.

13. Hi Sterre she is soft tumbled leather and soooooooo soft. I got her for a great price in HoF. She was originally €999 and was down to €480 and I got an extra 10% off that(secret sale with HoF card) so she cost me €432.

14. OMG!!!
    What is the colour? I'm soooooo jealous:drool:;)

15. She's silver.