Three gentlemen meets at my place...

Lovely trio of Elgins, Mymlan! They look so stylish together, and of course you need both black and chocolate - they will match different clothes and moods. The mouldy Elgin disaster sounds like a nightmare, I can imagine how you felt, opening that package... So glad it worked out in the end.
And look at your beautiful trio now - a very happy ending, I say!

I love that babybag photo :heart: :biggrin:

Gorgeous trio, really stunning. Can't wait until A/W to start using my Elgin again :tup:

You should get the lavendar, too. And then find olive and vanilla :graucho:

Gorgeous, gorgeous, the oak one in particular is just lush isn't it, saw a lady on a train with one and wow stunning, I mean I understand completely why you would want to keep all three, and lets face it, your black one has already dipped itself into wet weather, therefore you now have an Elgin specifically for cloudy days :0

Congratulations, really impressive :smile:

Thanks for your lovely comments! It is always the best sharing Mulberry joy with you!

Jo-the choc one is really lovely and a totally different "feel and grain" compared to the others IMO.
cmaec & teddie - good thought!:biggrin:
piglet - :P I really must resist that one...
klp -that really was a postal disaster! Good reason for keeping them all, I totaly agree;).
Thanks hula and lillemy! The grain on the oak is quite rough and really cool IMO.
Elvis-thanks! Yes, afraid I would regret it if I let one go. At least for now.

And it sure is a useful style and really the right size for a babybag;)!

That has to be just the best pic ever!! So cute!!:biggrin:

Thanks for your lovely lovely comments! As said before you really are the best!

Yes, oak one is from LHB. And it was such fun opening the beautiful parcel:smile:!

Baby "Sammy" had really fun in the bag! Very determined what she likes or not beeing just 4 months old.:biggrin:

And please don´t even mention that there are other colours out there... I´m so easy to lead astray as my special Mulberry "angel" (if I´m allowed to call you that again)who found me the chocolate one knows;)!

Hi Mymlan, bit late into this thread, but just wanted to congratulate you on your lovely trio!

Is the oak one the same one which arrived in a bad state?

I must admit, whenever I've posted a bag out, I always wrap it in a plastic bag then in a cardboard box - that way, if the box ever did get wet, hopefully the bag would still be OK

Thanks Stefy!:smile:

No, Lady F - this one is in a fabulous condition, once owned by a fellow tPfer. Poor damaged Elgin is back in UK. I spent hours with rescueing "CPR" and he survived but barely. Some pics below. Did not take any pics in its original arrival state as just too shocked then!

Attachments

• me9.JPG
    me9.JPG
    116.6 KB · Views: 27
  • me8.JPG
    me8.JPG
    69.1 KB · Views: 18
  • me3.JPG
    me3.JPG
    92.2 KB · Views: 18
  • me4.JPG
    me4.JPG