Thread about Hermes Bags Past

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Well, I did a search to see if this has been discussed, :greengrin:and didn't find anything, so I would like to ask:

Do you still have your first Hermes bag, and if so, what is it? Would you ever part with it?
    What H bags have you sold/parted with, and why?
    Any regrets?

Looking forward to seeing the replies-- it is fascinating how people's preferences and collections change over time!

2. Well my first H bag was a barenia picotin, I wanted to obtain this leather by any means necessary :drool: I got it and liked it, I just didnt use it much, maybe twice, its now with a lovely person, living happily and getting fresh air instead of being stuck in a dust bag.

3. Since I only have one (so far) I can't even IMAGINE parting with an H bag! LOL!

4. My first was a black epsom Paris-Bombay, but I have sold it since then through a reseller. I only have a handful of H bags now, but I love them =)