Thoughts on using this for a wallet??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Seems a lot of people on tpf use things for other stuff. I mentioned a while back about using a large cosmetic case as an organizer for small stuff in larger bags.

Ystrday I was in coach and saw this(attachment) althought I dont like the feel of it (feels cheap, didnt care for the bags either) its a nice size.
    It fits nicely in your hand, had two slots c/c would fit into and another side pocket.

Has anyone thought about using it for a wallet?

Attached Files:

• cosm.jpg
      cosm.jpg
      File size:
      57.3 KB
      Views:
  2. I have not seen comestic cases but for alternate wallets, I would suggest large capacity wristlets because they hold miniskinny, phone, keys and shoulder/wrist strap.

MADISON QUILTED CHEVRON NYLON GO-GO LARGE WRISTLET
    $118.00 style: 46590
    9 1/4" (L) x 5 1/4" (H) x 1 1/2" (W)

MADISON GATHERED LEATHER ZIP CLUTCH
    $238.00 style: 46914
    10" (L) x 5" (H) x 3/4" (W)

MADISON PATENT LARGE WRISTLET

$118.00 style: 46624
    9 1/4" (L) x 5 1/4" (H) x 1 1/2" (W)

3. ^^ im guessing because if i wanted something attached to my wirst i'd buy a wristlet.. ;P

Second I thought the cosmetic case had the inside pockets.
    I was also asking if anyone thought about using said attachment as a wallet, I wasnt looking for suggestions :smile:

but thanks for the info.
    I did look at the gathered wristlet yesterday and its big, too big if you're to carry it in a bag ... its nice if that is all you are going to carry.

Madison patent, I have one .. yet to use it. Although I will when I just want to carry a few things but not as wallet...

thanks for your post though:smile:

4. I might use it more as a clutch for going out then as a wallet