Thoughts on Tory Burch rain boot?

someone's gotta have an opinion on these. please share! i can't decide. :confused1: here's a better pic

Attachments

• 1_116117_TH_317_TORY-LOGO-RAIN-BOOT.JPG
    1_116117_TH_317_TORY-LOGO-RAIN-BOOT.JPG
    14.4 KB · Views: 795
I have those in black with the grey emblem. I picked them up at Cusp with a Groupon and on sale for only $75! I also own a pair of Hunters and I find the Tory Burch's way more comfortable. The calf is a bit more snug, but not uncomfortable. I say pick them up - especially since the F&F is ending soon.

Shopmore - what a deal you got! May i ask how you decided on sizing. I know Hunters run big. Did the TB run the same way? i'm normally a size 7 but wear 6 in Hunters. Do u think I should go with 6 or 7 in TB?

I have those in black with the grey emblem. I picked them up at Cusp with a Groupon and on sale for only $75! I also own a pair of Hunters and I find the Tory Burch's way more comfortable. The calf is a bit more snug, but not uncomfortable. I say pick them up - especially since the F&F is ending soon.

Shopmore - what a deal you got! May i ask how you decided on sizing. I know Hunters run big. Did the TB run the same way? i'm normally a size 7 but wear 6 in Hunters. Do u think I should go with 6 or 7 in TB?

I am a 6.5 but I got these in a 7. I like to go a bit bigger in boots, but since you're a 7 I'm not so sure. Maybe just get them in a 7 and exchange if they're too snug?