Thoughts on this tote?

This bag is under my Christmas tree! It looks to be the perfect size and the leather seems very soft. Im not sure what the little pouch is for? Anyone know? I have a prada saffiano but wanted something different. Anyone have any feedback on the daino leather?

Reactions: Rani
This bag is under my Christmas tree! It looks to be the perfect size and the leather seems very soft. Im not sure what the little pouch is for? Anyone know? I have a prada saffiano but wanted something different. Anyone have any feedback on the daino leather?
Lucky you! Did you get it with silver or gold hardware? I'm torn between the two. What color did you get? Would love to see pics!

Lovely Christmas gift! How do you like it? Would love to see some pics!

I think this tote is a versatile choice as it will go with any of my dress. Being trendy it also provides enough space to keep my essential stuff. And that little pouch is a convenient add-on to keep the coins, keys or small dollars within my easy reach.

:smile:
HI! Hope you are loving your new bag! Is yours made in Italy? The removable strap, is it the same pebbled leather as the bag? Sorry for all the questions but I'm seriously considering buying one myself. TIA :smile:

I don't have the OP's tote, but do have a Prada tote (see photo) that's more or less in the same ballpark. I much prefer the Daino (and Cervo) leathers over Saffiano. I have three Prada bags in these leathers (two totes, one hobo) and sold a fourth. They hold up really well. Daino is harder and harder to find, though. Even in Prada stores, they don't display it. You have to ask for it. A shame.

Attachments

• prada_tote.jpg
    prada_tote.jpg
    261.2 KB · Views: 318