Thoughts on this new 23K Chanel 22 bag…

This bag is stunning! Can I ask how tall you are? I think I want the medium as well however I’m tempted by the small as I like the longer drop since I’m 5’8”.
I'm only 5'2! I thought I'd like the small too until I went into a store and tried on both in the shiny calfskin. The longer drop of the small gives it a different look and I personally prefer the shorter drop, which I feel goes better with the slouchy hobo style.

Reactions: JennRN
Just received mine and really love the caviar! For some reason, the 22 never appealed to me until they made it in caviar. It elevates the bag, IMHO. Was looking for the small until I tried on both the small and medium in a store and realized I prefer the medium for the shorter drop which makes a difference to the overall look. Pleased to add a large Chanel to my collection, which has been exclusively flap bags up to this point!

View attachment 5892447
Bag twins 👯 🤗

Did you end up keeping it? Would you mind sharing a picture of it? I’m wondering how slouchy it looks with caviar leather compared to the shiny calfskin
I kept it and now have 2 😝 I posted them both in this thread. Did you get one?

Reactions: calypsodc