Thoughts on this new 23K Chanel 22 bag…

Does anyone know if this bag was offered in small in the US? I must have texted six Chanel SAs this week in different states and haven’t had any luck! Everyone had either the mini and/or medium but not the small.
I purchased the small from Saks. Just got lucky as I was just passing through and the SA was holding it for someone else, but they passed and he texted me. I am considering returning only because I have the brown and navy versions. This one is cute, but Im wondering if it's too similar to my others.

Reactions: Lisazs
I purchased the small from Saks. Just got lucky as I was just passing through and the SA was holding it for someone else, but they passed and he texted me. I am considering returning only because I have the brown and navy versions. This one is cute, but Im wondering if it's too similar to my others.
Thanks! If you do decide to return could you please let me know? I’m in NYC. Was texting with a Saks SA a few days ago but she said they don’t have it anymore.

Reactions: bags22
Thanks! If you do decide to return could you please let me know? I’m in NYC. Was texting with a Saks SA a few days ago but she said they don’t have it anymore.
That's the other thing! It's so hard to come by. I don't want FOMO!!! Going to wait until the new collection to see if there is anything there that I want instead. Will keep you posted on mine, or another if I see one. Check Bloomies 59th St. They usually get stuff.

That's the other thing! It's so hard to come by. I don't want FOMO!!! Going to wait until the new collection to see if there is anything there that I want instead. Will keep you posted on mine, or another if I see one. Check Bloomies 59th St. They usually get stuff.
Thanks! I have an SA at Bloomies and she’s been keeping an eye out for me but sadly they didn’t get it in black (although they had it in the light bluish grey which is also pretty!)

If anyone has this bag and has worn it some, could you please comment on wear and tear? The 22 is growing on me but it seems like they are prone to corner wear very, very quickly, and I wonder if the caviar would make this one any more durable.

Just received mine and really love the caviar! For some reason, the 22 never appealed to me until they made it in caviar. It elevates the bag, IMHO. Was looking for the small until I tried on both the small and medium in a store and realized I prefer the medium for the shorter drop which makes a difference to the overall look. Pleased to add a large Chanel to my collection, which has been exclusively flap bags up to this point!

IMG_4443.jpeg

Just received mine and really love the caviar! For some reason, the 22 never appealed to me until they made it in caviar. It elevates the bag, IMHO. Was looking for the small until I tried on both the small and medium in a store and realized I prefer the medium for the shorter drop which makes a difference to the overall look. Pleased to add a large Chanel to my collection, which has been exclusively flap bags up to this point!

View attachment 5892447
It's gorgeous!! :love: Please keep us updated on how you like it and how it wears as you get some use out of it!!

Reactions: calypsodc