thoughts on the rodeo drive

LVoeletters

only the best
O.G.
Aug 13, 2011
I just saw this bag, I see that it is available in pomme and amarante. What are your thoughts? Is it spacious? does anyone have pics on what it can fit?

I have it in Pomme and it's amazing. I love the color and it carries a decent amount of things for a evening type purse. I don't believe they have any available in Pomme anymore, but you may be able to find a few in amarante in the States.

I have this bag in Amarante.. I use it for going out/dinner movie etc.. if you don't carry much its the bag for you.. I don't generally like bigger bags.. It causes u to carry too much and I hate not being able to find what im looking for.. the neverfull mm is the largest I will go.. im petite though 5'4/5'3 ish about 100 pounds.. the rodeo fits my zcp wallet, phone, change purse, gum, checkbook, etc pretty much necessities which is how I like it :^) its a great bag, if you don't like carrying too much!

I have this bag in Amarante.. I use it for going out/dinner movie etc.. if you don't carry much its the bag for you.. I don't generally like bigger bags.. It causes u to carry too much and I hate not being able to find what im looking for.. the neverfull mm is the largest I will go.. im petite though 5'4/5'3 ish about 100 pounds.. the rodeo fits my zcp wallet, phone, change purse, gum, checkbook, etc pretty much necessities which is how I like it :^) its a great bag, if you don't like carrying too much!

could it fit a cosmetic case and smaller wallet?