Thoughts on the new twist belt chain wallet?

I would save another $200 and get the WOC they already make. Unless you are looking for a belt bag? I think is a bit nicer than the felicie, and definitely a deal compared to a Chanel WOC.
BE2498AF-B1D7-481A-B9E7-363A7B846E65.png

I was looking at this... but in the description it doesn’t say it comes with the belt... part belt bag with no belt? Odd... and I would wear it all the various ways including as a belt bag if it came with one.

Just saw this on LV's website as a prelaunch item. I'm very tempted to add it to cart but as I look at it closer, it reminds me too much of my pochette felicie. It's $1,770 USD so cheaper than the Chanel WOC and I think slightly bigger too.

View attachment 4561430
View attachment 4561431
View attachment 4561432

View attachment 4561433
I saw it in person and although I adore the Twist bags and Slgs I too have a Felicie and after trying it on, felt it was too similar to the Felicie also as i wouldn't ever use this Twist WOC as a bumbag didn't add it to my wishlist. It is really lovely though :smile:

Reactions: litoxcici
I was looking at this... but in the description it doesn’t say it comes with the belt... part belt bag with no belt? Odd... and I would wear it all the various ways including as a belt bag if it came with one.

I was wondering the same thing about the belt! I couldn't figure out if it's supposed to be worn with our own belt or is the chain strap the belt (which would be a weird design).

I was wondering the same thing about the belt! I couldn't figure out if it's supposed to be worn with our own belt or is the chain strap the belt (which would be a weird design).

They even show it worn as a belt but doesn’t specify if the belt is included? Definitely unclear.
9955FA4F-CEC7-4A43-8438-D00F4B4DC1EE.jpeg