Thoughts on the new twist belt chain wallet?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just saw this on LV's website as a prelaunch item. I'm very tempted to add it to cart but as I look at it closer, it reminds me too much of my pochette felicie. It's $1,770 USD so cheaper than the Chanel WOC and I think slightly bigger too.

upload_2019-10-9_16-2-41.png
    upload_2019-10-9_16-4-44.png
    upload_2019-10-9_16-5-3.png

upload_2019-10-9_16-5-23.png

BrodyAlice, Fernsmum and gonno like this.
  2. I’m in love with my Twist wallet so part of me wants to jump onto this but I soooo dislike chain-straps that I’ll pass.

otherwise I like it, although I’d never use it as a belt bag.

litoxcici and fyn72 like this.
  3. I would save another $200 and get the WOC they already make. Unless you are looking for a belt bag? I think is a bit nicer than the felicie, and definitely a deal compared to a Chanel WOC.
    BE2498AF-B1D7-481A-B9E7-363A7B846E65.png

4. I was looking at this... but in the description it doesn’t say it comes with the belt... part belt bag with no belt? Odd... and I would wear it all the various ways including as a belt bag if it came with one.

5. I saw it in person and although I adore the Twist bags and Slgs I too have a Felicie and after trying it on, felt it was too similar to the Felicie also as i wouldn't ever use this Twist WOC as a bumbag didn't add it to my wishlist. It is really lovely though :smile:

litoxcici likes this.
  6. Not looking for a belt bag, I just have a soft spot for pink bags lol.

LV_4ever likes this.
  7. I was wondering the same thing about the belt! I couldn't figure out if it's supposed to be worn with our own belt or is the chain strap the belt (which would be a weird design).

8. I love this color too. I’ve thought about the WOC more than a few times!!

9. They even show it worn as a belt but doesn’t specify if the belt is included? Definitely unclear.
    9955FA4F-CEC7-4A43-8438-D00F4B4DC1EE.jpeg