Thoughts on the new Tuileries satchel?

chiclawyer

O.G.
Aug 28, 2006
I'm seriously considering the new Tuileries satchel as my next big LV purchase (along with the empreinte PM and neo noe). Can anyone chime in with some pros and cons of this bag? Anyone have IRL pics or mod shots? Really curious to get some feedback about this bag before making a decision.

Attachments

• IMG_3925.jpg
    IMG_3925.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 1,249
I was just looking at it on the website. Not completely in love with it. But am oddly attracted to it. Can't explain it but I kinda want it. I decided to wait a month or so and maybe see it in person to see if it's just a fluke.

Reactions: chiclawyer
I've only tried it on. For me there were just to many colors going on. If it would've been just the mono, black, and the brown I would've felt better wearing it. I liked the inside, the little lift up on the outside is nice to put something like keys in, but I'd worry over time if it would roll a little and not stay flat. It's not structured like epi would be but it was a nice not to relaxed feel. I do like the wide strap though.

I was just looking at it on the website. Not completely in love with it. But am oddly attracted to it. Can't explain it but I kinda want it. I decided to wait a month or so and maybe see it in person to see if it's just a fluke.
I would definitely see it in person. I feel like lately I see things on line I think I like then I go see it in person and I find I really like something else.

I'm seriously considering the new Tuileries satchel as my next big LV purchase (along with the empreinte PM and neo noe). Can anyone chime in with some pros and cons of this bag? Anyone have IRL pics or mod shots? Really curious to get some feedback about this bag before making a decision.
There are some pictures in the Clubhouse. The Tuileries has its own section. I have this bag and it is so much better in real life. You need to see it.

I saw in person but wasn't overly-wowed, maybe it's just a little too busy with all of the colors. To each their own though, the only way you'll know if it was meant to be is to try it on.

It's very pretty in person, but I didn't fall in love. The details are amazing, and the color combo works well with the monogram.

I think I'd like it more if there was only two colors instead of three with the monogram.

I'm hoping to see this bag in person this weekend. It's gorgeous but I was actually planning on an epi work bag for my next big purchase. I am thinking that this beautiful bag might be a tad too "busy" for work :sad:

I absolutely love this bag and the colors are beautiful! I tend to love variety and bags that are visually exciting, as well as functional, so this one takes the cake! I have it in the green with the pink trim and it's so amazing, I'm waiting for the right time to rock it!!!

I love this bag! I bought it in the khaki/pink and used it yesterday.....I don't plan on using the front pocket but the interior can fit quite a bit. I really liked this collection, I had bought the Tuileries pochette and liked it so bought the Tuileries..I liked both so much I ended up buying the Tuileries besace.