Thoughts on the Miu Miu Bow Satchel?

loriw

O.G.
Jan 13, 2006
Has anyone seen it irl? It looks just fabulous to me!

0404368970256_CSUGHERO_275x275.jpg

I've just bought it in off-white and it's arriving tomorrow, so I'm hoping it will be fabulous. It certainly looks it. I just loved the shape and the fact it can be hand held or cross body. Think it will become my summer staple.

I own it in the scamosciato seguro and it is DIVINE! It is so gorgeous and the design of the bag is so unique yet amendable to any wardrobe! I'm actually considering getting the same one in the white leather; as each spring approaches, I search for the perfect white bag and haven't really found one yet so if I don't find one, I may get this one. Any ideas? I'm against buying two same designs but...help!

The off-white bag has arrived and it is fabulous, as I'd hoped. Buying a £500+ bag just from a picture is always a rather mad thing to do but it was definitely worth it.
The leather is thick and smells divine and it's just a great looking bag. I'm going to try to work out how to post some pix. Absolutely hopeless at techie stuff but will give it a go.

The off-white bag has arrived and it is fabulous, as I'd hoped. Buying a £500+ bag just from a picture is always a rather mad thing to do but it was definitely worth it.
The leather is thick and smells divine and it's just a great looking bag. I'm going to try to work out how to post some pix. Absolutely hopeless at techie stuff but will give it a go.

GREAT - I can't wait to see the pics!

I absolutely love that bag