Thoughts on the kalimero bag?

Okay…update! Went and saw the bag. And she came home with me. Obsessed. I know this bag has been very polarizing but the craftsmanship and all of the ways to wear it were a win for me. It’s different than anything I’ve seen. Also love that unless you love BV it’s unrecognizable. I probably wouldn’t wear it with my farm rio dress I’m currently wearing in the pics. I think it would look fabulous with denim and casual outfits. I found it to be very light weight. I can wear it crossbody but prefer it on the shoulder. You can tie the strap in a knot for shoulder wear or top handle. Or quickly tuck the extra bits of the strap in for short shoulder wear. Fits a ton too! The inner drawstring pouch is removable which is nice and protects the bag. My pics are an awkward angle. (Also excuse the baby block in the background) May upload a few pics in a different outfit if anyone’s interested

View attachment 5782782

View attachment 5782783

View attachment 5782784

View attachment 5782785

View attachment 5782786

View attachment 5782787

View attachment 5782788
I was waiting you … omg it’s gorgeous congrats! Unique and amazing intreccio ! I can ‘t wait to take the rumple for my birthday in the next months ! Same intreccio ! Please post more pics with different outfits!

I was waiting you … omg it’s gorgeous congrats! Unique and amazing intreccio ! I can ‘t wait to take the rumple for my birthday in the next months ! Same intreccio ! Please post more pics with different outfits!
Thank you! Can’t wait to see your rumple in the next few months. Thanks for sharing in my excitement. Will try to post some more pics later this week :heart: