Thoughts on the kalimero bag?

Totally get that it’s not everyone’s cup lol. Something about it I love :love: Maybe I need to go see it in person. Not sure I can wrap my head around the price though. Ugh

I have seen the Kalimero Basket ( same body with shorter handle). That's far more aesthetically pleasing IMHO and far more a classic.

Looking at this got me looking at another bag though - and now I am slightly obsessed with the Mava, so thanks for that :biggrin:

I have seen the Kalimero Basket ( same body with shorter handle). That's far more aesthetically pleasing IMHO and far more a classic.

Looking at this got me looking at another bag though - and now I am slightly obsessed with the Mava, so thanks for that :biggrin:
Haha! The never ending handbag eye candy.

I think I’ll go see it IRL this weekend to either buy or end the online obsession.

• Insightful
Reactions: papertiger
I really love this bag I’m in love with unique design … I’m thinking buy for myself the rumple bag but the kalimero is great too
The rumple is gorgeous!! I’m glad you like the Kalimero too…was beginning to question my taste :lol: Have you seen the Kalimero in person? Im going to check it out this weekend before the supposed price increase.

The rumple is gorgeous!! I’m glad you like the Kalimero too…was beginning to question my taste :lol: Have you seen the Kalimero in person? Im going to check it out this weekend before the supposed price increase.
I saw it in person and it’s gorgeous! Thecraftsmanship with the leather is amazing the same like the rumple! But my heart at the moment is for the rumple ! Probably kalimero my next bag I wait your opinion

• Love
Reactions: forgetmenot301
Okay…update! Went and saw the bag. And she came home with me. Obsessed. I know this bag has been very polarizing but the craftsmanship and all of the ways to wear it were a win for me. It’s different than anything I’ve seen. Also love that unless you love BV it’s unrecognizable. I probably wouldn’t wear it with my farm rio dress I’m currently wearing in the pics. I think it would look fabulous with denim and casual outfits. I found it to be very light weight. I can wear it crossbody but prefer it on the shoulder. You can tie the strap in a knot for shoulder wear or top handle. Or quickly tuck the extra bits of the strap in for short shoulder wear. Fits a ton too! The inner drawstring pouch is removable which is nice and protects the bag. My pics are an awkward angle. (Also excuse the baby block in the background) May upload a few pics in a different outfit if anyone’s interested

337D1A25-7091-438B-ADC2-48AB46FEA015.jpeg

728A7EB6-223C-4306-8763-27E570F6EF85.jpeg

5AE99CF6-CDAB-4A31-B5E9-C1E3977B41B6.jpeg

3DC8FD16-11FA-4201-9358-2A9DF988C5F0.jpeg

A1C07D91-B968-491F-B3AD-060FE8941DC8.jpeg

84B43991-4B54-4505-9D48-9CE4210BDD6D.jpeg

FE9E2D8D-95FB-49A0-8C00-A271C5438801.jpeg

Last edited: