Thoughts on patent Selma?

mayumi

Apr 24, 2010
Hi everyone! First of all I just wanna say that after being away from purse forum for years I am so happy to be back... this is quite a dangerous (for my wallet) and fun habit! I just purchased my first Selma in luggage the other night from the MK boutique, ordered a Scarlet one from Zappos (as recommended by tpfer friends). Now just woke up and seriously thinking about ordering the Mandarin large and black patent in medium from Macy's while it's on sale. ;)
Thoughts on the patent Selma please? I think the black would be gorgeous in patent but I haven't seen one in person. Please post pics if you have any ;)

I'm sure the navy is gorgeous and unique as well, I haven't seen a patent navy in anything in years! Is the black nice as well? Is it a nice kind of patent? Not plastic looking?

I'm sure the navy is gorgeous and unique as well, I haven't seen a patent navy in anything in years! Is the black nice as well? Is it a nice kind of patent? Not plastic looking?

I didn't like the patent leather Selma when I saw it in store a few months ago. I prefer the saffiano leather to the patent leather, but that's just my personal opinion.

I saw black patent leather large selma the other day. Its too shiny IMHO. If they make it abit matte finishing, it will be a great bag. Overall i prefer saffiano leather too. Hehe..