Thoughts on Neverfull Azur

I love my NF Azur & the MM is the perfect size but I have to be honest I haven't really used it much so I can't really comment on colour transfer but I would just suggest that your careful with what colour clothes you wear with it.

I've had a Neverfull Azur MM for about 1 1/2 years now. I carried it alot this last summer. While I do baby it somewhat, I also put it on the floor of my car. I've wiped it down maybe twice now and it still looks new. No problems with color transfer. It has some patina, which is good, I love a nice deep honey patina. My biggest worry and babying point is that I often wear sleeveless tops during the summer. I also wear self-tanners and bronzers so I worry that I may make the staps darken unevenly, but so far, it's gained a light even overall patina. The bag is sturdier than it appears.

I have this bag and love it but would also suggest you be careful when wearing with dark colors. I wore mine a few times with a navy blue blazer that I had and the whole back side of the bag has color transfer on it now. I tried to clean it with baby wipes and it did help a little but there's still a (really big) spot on the back that looks dirty.

While I like the way that the Azur NF looks, I would worry about color transfer. The beauty of the NF is that it is an easy, casual tote - perfect for travel. It is the kind of bag that you can truly USE - and honestly, that cannot be said about LV bags. I've carried everything from my lunch, to a change a clothes, to my computer to dog treats in my NF. Therefore, I suggest Ebene to Mono.

i own this bag and it's among my favorites. while you do have to be careful about color transfer, it really has not been an issue for me. it's the perfect every day bag. if the NF is the style you're looking at and you don't want to worry about the color transfer issue, then get the ebene or mono. however, of all the patterns available for the NF, the azur looks the best!! just my personal opinion of course. :cool:

i wouldn't worry too much about the vachetta though. the handles are so thin, there isn't much on there anyway.